Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Getting into the New Year

So I thought that I would have more time to write....wrong! Seems like so many things still pulling at me and some days I get a little tired of it all. Larry has been really sick for the last couple of weeks...Monday he said he was feeling lots better started on the treadmill and then yesterday he was so sick again...I am worried but he is insistent that he is not going to a Dr. so there you have it. Oh well what better act of kindness can you do than be nice to your husband when he is sick? (oh I see some of you are gaging after that statement!) I know that you are feeling my pain and thank you!
We are getting ready to have some work done to the house and that carries its own stress to it...so much prepare work before they come in...lucky us we will leave for St. George and they will come in while we are gone to do the work..so that is a blessing.
Life is good though and I don't mean to complain so maybe a few days in St. George will take my mind off of this everyday grind. Funny now that I am not working I can't seem to get everything done that I want but when I was working seems like I got so much more accomplished. Although I would have to admit that big "L" is high maintenance and the fact that while with him I still get things accomplished is amazing. And the good part is that he is amazed at what I get done so always good to be in his minds eye that way.

No comments: