Tuesday, July 10, 2012

HOME AGAIN HOME AGAIN JIGGITY JIG

So I am home in UT...exciting to see all my friends and loved ones that I have missed..but it is difficult getting adjusted again. Difficult to go from one life style to another. Today I am missing all the grand kids and the hustle and bustle of kids in and out of the house. So a little sad on that part but happy I am home with my husband. We are enjoying the good life again. Yesterday we played cards with Elaine and today we are going to In-N-Out and then watching grandsons play baseball in the 103 degree heat...may just be a little too hot for me. Hopefully I will get back to blogging. Seems like we have have an election coming up so I am sure that I can find fun stuff to write about today....and my little sister is 50 today...congrats to her! 50 years ago today my brothers and I had an upset in the household! there are many years between the rest of us and her. My oldest brother was off to college or the service about this time also. 50 years when you look back can go fast!

No comments: