Sunday, December 28, 2008

I CAN'T BELEIVE IT IS ALMOST 2009

10 Years ago I was with my brother and sister and Mom in Europe. What a wonderful trip we had over the Christmas Season. We were celebrating my brother Bob's life, he had passed earlier in the year. It is amazing what 10 years brings to your life. Mine has certainly been up and down but for the most part it has been good. I have had a saying that every day is a great day, some days just a little greater than others! If we raise the bar high on our worst days than it can only go higher from there...In the early 90's I couldn't imagine what the new century would be like...it was so unreal to me....now we are almost starting our 9th year into the new century and I am saying where did the time go....I still feel 20 but I know that I am looking on the short side of coming up on 60....I could possible see 2040 or 2050...(the way the women live in our family anything is possible). So here is too another wonderful year...here is to hope for the best for all those that I know. Find joy in the journey...if you believe in the eternities then we all know we will never have a finish line...so we may want to consider enjoying the journey more in 2009 than we did in 2008...here's to counting the days to the New Year!

No comments: