Saturday, October 25, 2008

Carson's Baptism Day

What a beautiful day in Colorado Springs for a Baptism and a family gathering afterwards. Carson and his winning smile...I know that I have talked about family before and how we are all connected by the spirit one way or another...our family is made of many different spirits and not all of them are blood related...but they are all wonderful people. I was so glad to see all that attended today. Here is how the line up was: Megan and her 3 boys (Preston, Shane, Carson), her husband Ron and his 6 children (Ronnie, Taylor, Shelby, Tanner, Hunter, Zack), Megan's nephew and my grandson (Matthew), of course Larry (my husband) and myself...Megan's step brother and my step son from a previous marriage, Tracy aka Mike and his wife Penny (Meg also works with Penny) and their children (Ali, Lindsey(with friends), Karissa and Matt), Ron's mother Jennifer, Megan's ex husband Jason and his new wife Liz and Liz's daughter (Gabbie) (got to take a breath here to finish) and my highschool friends (whom I have not seen for over 17 yrs for Larry and 27 years for Celia) with their son's (Jimmy and Robert)...ok that is what I am talking about..family comes in all shapes and sizes and emotions...it definitely is one of those enjoy the journey moments!!!

No comments: