Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MAMA'S GOT A NEW PAIR OF SANDALS

Seems strange getting excited about new sandals when we just had a foot of snow but I love this particular brand of sandals...

1. they remind me of The Huntington, Laguna, Newport Beach areas in So Cal
2. they are so comfy
3. love to wear sandals, next best thing to bare feet!
4. the REEF brand is kinda a surfer brand..reminds me a days past (ok.. be kind...I got it...lots and lots and lots of days past)
5. I feel cool when I wear them...what else makes a women pushing 60 feel cool?
6. this new style I got are way cool and will really come in handy when I want to pop a cold one...(yeah I know only in my dreams, got it!!!!) (please let me dream though!)

So you may need to zoom in so you can see..where the red REEF logo is on the sole there is a metal piece...this is where the "church key" is located... and they even include instructions on how to use...I like how they only guarantee results for steps 1-3...not a bad bonus with Mama's new pair of shoes...sure beats the ones that light up!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on, don't you pop a cold one when you open a can o' Coke?

You coke fiend you!

Janet

Just MO... said...

yeah..well here's the sad but honest truth...I am on the wagon...but I do have a few bottles stashed in the garage "just in case" (I sound like our parents!)...slow and painful process this detox is!