Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Day in Paradise

Well it's Friday and we have had a interesting week...ok ho hum week...the highlight was Ali finally kicking young Franky out of the womb..about time...he is cute and Larry is a Great-Grandpa for the 6th time...Since I am too young to be a Great-grandma I am settling for just a grandma or whatever comes along...I need more stiff bones and grey hair for the Great-grandma stuff...when he is 4 or 5 I will still be able to roller skate with him...so until I am officially in my rocking chair or off my rocker I will stay away from the great part.
A couple of my other grandchildren went on a Disney Cruise this last week and had fun..I have only heard a few details but so far so good....I really miss all the Colorado Kids.
Larry has been working hard on his Sunday School lesson so I haven't seen him much this week. He also has been engrossed in the RNC ( for all you liberals... Republican National Convention and only on Fox News (fair and balanced) (Yea right) )and football games...guess I have been somewhat of a widow this week.
Tomorrow is Peach Days in Brigham...the biggest event of the year I think...booths, parades, carnival rides (dad's lock up your daughters the carnies are in town) and junk food all awaits us tomorrow...People on Weds were laying out their tarps, chairs and blankets for the parade event...people come from all over...this has been going on since Larry can remember and we all know how long he has been around. There are still lots of orchards with peaches around here. It is fun to watch the roadside stands...I love the home town feeling.
We also want to remember those in our lives that have blessed us! Here is to another week.

No comments: