Monday, September 1, 2008

Snow on the Mountain this morning

Hard to believe that it is Sept 1st already and we woke up to snow on the mountain outside our window. Way on the top, difficult to see on this pic. I hope that is an indication for an early fall. Larry and I both love the fall and are looking forward to our morning walks kicking the leaves. We are blessed and live in a beautiful area. Happy September 1st!
It has been a little over a year since I moved here from Denver. I miss Denver but do love this area and the small town environment. The change of pace has been great for me although it did take time for the adjustment. It was a lot now that I think about it. Moving, quiting a super job, leaving my grandchildren and children...leaving my friends and adjusting to a new home and marriage all at once...well I guess that I can say that I have officially made it through. Utah is beautiful and Larry is wonderful...so that is all that counts.

No comments: